Sunday, June 8, 2014

A New Start

I am always browsing teacher blogs with cool ideas and I figured its about time I start sharing my ideas too!  Not sure if anyone is interested, but that's OK.  I have loved being a Middle School teacher for 15 years and I am always looking for new things to integrate into my classroom.  Since it is summer my workday consists of taking care of the house and planning for next school year.

Right now it is late and I am about to start a new week.  I look at the calendar and realize what a short time I have to prepare for next school year.  Last week I spend pinning ideas, this week is social studies prep.  I will be posting and sharing what I plan to do this next year so stay tuned.  It will be a mash up of all kinds of craziness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment